Must be 18 years of age
A. Training Requirements
- PA – 130 :: Basic Wildland Firefighting :: 16 Hour Course
- S – 190 :: Introduction to Wildland Fire Behavior :: 6 Hour Course
- S – 133 :: Look Up, Look Down and Look Around :: 4 Hour Course
- I – 100 :: Introduction to Incident Command :: 4 Hour Course
- ICS – 700 :: National Incident Management System :: 4 Hour Course
- ICS – 800 :: National Response Plan :: 6 Hour Course
- Annual Fire Shelter Deployment Refresher :: 2 Hour Course
B. Work Capacity Test
The test is a physical fitness test firefighters must pass to qualify for fire details, and it must be completed annually. The firefighter is required to walk 2 miles in 30 minutes while wearing a 25 lb. pack.
Crew members will be compensated for time and mileage per the published Fire Equipment & Manpower rates for the specific year.
Please email completed form to Sawyer17@comcast.net.